Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Oh Kids!!!

Today was Masion's 4year well child checkup. He is 41lbs and 42.5inches tall. Now I know why I am going through so many clothes. The boy is getting big not only have his legs grown his feet as well. I have a feeling we will be hitting another growth spurt soon. Only because they way he has been growing. The kid cracks me up. I come home for lunch as I do everyday. And he come up to me and tells me his butt hurts. He pulls down his pants and spreads the checks so he can show my where it hurts. I tell him to get me a baby wipe and I will help him out. What does he come back with??? A tampon!! He tells me that I need to put it in his butt and it will make it feel all better. I was rolling in laughter. I don't even know why he wants the dam thing nor how he knew I had them. All this has taught me is that Masion looks under the sink in the bathrooms and thought that it would help his probelm. Granted he bottom was not dirty in anyway. He kills me. Ok enough embarssing stuff about my son. I also asked the Dr about Maison's speech. Well they don't have the same system up here as they do in wyoming so know I have to go through a whole new thing. Great!!!! Atleast the job that I have I also have medical insurance and can get further with stuff. Oh well. Then the Dr and I went therough the list of questions that the daycare has had for me and she was kinda taken off gaurd so atleast she put my worries aside. And I have a normal 4 year old that just gets bored easy. LOL He just doesn't want to sit and do nothing he is a busy body and i dont mind a bit. He is so into Scooby Doo and playing Clifford on the computer, and he still sets up his trains and plays with them. I just have to get into letting him do some painting since he is not to fond of crayons. That is my next project. Once I finish getting the house in order. Since I still have about 10 boxes left to unpack. I will most likely getting rid of that stuff since i have not needed it. But I am looking for a few things. Dennis wants me to take everything that I no longer want to the Airman Attic instead of having a garage sale. Whatever!! For those of you that do not know what an Airmans Attic is it is a place that you can go get free stufff most base it is for E-4 and bellow but here it is open to all ranks. Ok well I have to go back to work. So blog with you all later.... Kari

PS LEAVE ME COMMENTS!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Almost a month since your last update. Why even have a blog????